Friday, August 13, 2010

Staind

It's been a while, eh? Geez, the last blog that I've posted was dated February. Haha. It's time for a new one, I say.
What has happened between the last blog and this new one? Much? I dunno. I had a relationship with someone, swamped myself with work, fought with my dad for the nth time, wasted money, time, blah.
Ummm, I dunno what else to put on here or where to start to make this journal sound decent. Maybe I should just put in whatever butts in my mind. Ahh, what about my recent post in facebook? Heehee.
See, I've been going round in circles, but I am somehow managing to make myself survive from all the stress and emotions I have been going through lately. I don't want this journal to sound mushy and all, but, yeah, I went through fry just recently.

Alright, this is what I have in mind right now:
  • Juris' song "Di Lang Ikaw"
  • Would I look hot if I wore glasses?
  • Coffee date with Hazel later tonight
  • What gift would Santa give me for Christmas?
  • Are dolphins just gay sharks?
  • Does God hate poor people that's why tornadoes always hit trailer parks?
Told 'ya I am in doom.

No comments: